Ibu called me yesterday and told me that an aunt of mine has defaulted on her JPA loan, which she used when she furthered her studies (thank goodness, locally). And as Ibu was the guarantor, the lawyer’s letter went to her. Apparently, no one knows where Aunt MU lives now. Since her husband passed away more than 3 years ago, she has re-married (she’s now a second wife to some KP in Perlis somewhere) and we all have kind of lost contact with her. Even her kids do not know where she is. You see, the kids were closer to the arwah as opposed to her. I pity her children. All three girls are fully grown up now. The youngest I think is 18 years of age (I think so. I mean, I haven’t seen them for ages). And they are good girls. Recently, the grandmother who took care of them passed away due to heart complications. Now, I don’t know what happened to the girls. It’s lucky that they’re bright. So I think they would do well and prosper in life, Insya-Allah.
Ibu expressed her sadness and disappointment that Aunt MU defaulted on her loan. She was worried at the thought that she may have to start paying for the loan. I advised her accordingly (and hope that Ayah finds Aunt MU to give her his piece of mind). When my Uncle passed away, she was worried that she couldn’t get her hands on the EPF money as she had these girls to care for. I can understand her worries because education is expensive these days. Ayah did the necessary and the EPF monies were given to her, as custodian for her kids. Ibu was there to console her. She was constantly on the phone with Ayah and Ibu seeking comfort and advice.
But now this happens. I am very mad.
Bila nak kita tolong, sungguh baik hati, tapi sekarang..??
I am seriously upset at own relatives doing these sort of things. In fact, this issue about default on loan is just the tip of the iceberg. There are many other issues but I don’t want to touch on them. Let them be embedded in my head for me to think alone (well, I sometimes let it out at my Dearest Bie or friends. I can’t help it. I’m like a pressure cooker – sometimes).
Well, whatever it is, I truly hope that Allah will always protect me and my family. I pray that Allah protects my Intan Payung 14 month old baby from any harm and misgivings. I also pray that Bie, my parents, my in-laws and my siblings are sheltered and always in the protection and guidance of Allah, Insya-Allah…
Ibu expressed her sadness and disappointment that Aunt MU defaulted on her loan. She was worried at the thought that she may have to start paying for the loan. I advised her accordingly (and hope that Ayah finds Aunt MU to give her his piece of mind). When my Uncle passed away, she was worried that she couldn’t get her hands on the EPF money as she had these girls to care for. I can understand her worries because education is expensive these days. Ayah did the necessary and the EPF monies were given to her, as custodian for her kids. Ibu was there to console her. She was constantly on the phone with Ayah and Ibu seeking comfort and advice.
But now this happens. I am very mad.
Bila nak kita tolong, sungguh baik hati, tapi sekarang..??
I am seriously upset at own relatives doing these sort of things. In fact, this issue about default on loan is just the tip of the iceberg. There are many other issues but I don’t want to touch on them. Let them be embedded in my head for me to think alone (well, I sometimes let it out at my Dearest Bie or friends. I can’t help it. I’m like a pressure cooker – sometimes).
Well, whatever it is, I truly hope that Allah will always protect me and my family. I pray that Allah protects my Intan Payung 14 month old baby from any harm and misgivings. I also pray that Bie, my parents, my in-laws and my siblings are sheltered and always in the protection and guidance of Allah, Insya-Allah…

2 comments:
sian ibu. try to find her. i am sure boleh jumpa. malaysia is not so big la...
tulah... i am soooo maaad at her. ibu has just went through a lot..
Post a Comment