Wednesday, March 01, 2006

He Is Back..!!

At the time that you’re reading this email, my Dearest Bie has already returned to Malaysia. Cuma malas nak update. Anyway, he's jet lagged and all and very tired. He came back on Wednesday, 8 February 2006, instead of the original Tuesday. He and the gang decided to extend one more day in Amsterdam because when they reached Amsterdam, it was already late and the shops have already closed. Not wanting to miss the winter sales in Amsterdam, his boss decided to extend one more day which was of course unanimously agreed with the rest of the gang. I was a little upset when I learnt that he was only coming back the next day, but as the day picked up, I was alright with it. As long as he came back, then I was fine.

The morning finally arrived. I was a little excited. At 7.30am as I was waiting for the red light to turn green at the Stadium Paroi junction, I received a phone call. My Dearest Bie has checked out and was currently having coffee at Delifrance. I was ecstatic. I drove rather quickly (BUT still within the speed limit) and reached KLIA around 8.20am. I parked my car at the side of the road where the arrival hall is and went out. I scoured through the crowd looking for him. But I couldn’t find him. As I walked to and fro near the car, I saw him. He was wearing his Mickey Mouse t-shirt and grayish bluish pants. I maintained my excitement. In my head, I saw myself running to him and jumping on him with my legs entwined about his waist. BUT, that didn’t happen. Of course I wouldn’t do that. Not with my 3 inches new high heel (I recently bought to make myself feel better at the thought of Bie enjoying himself in Italy). He pushed his trolley towards me and asked me to open the car boot. I did so and he arranged his luggage in the car boot. I went back into the car and he joined me at the passenger seat. Then I salam his hands and said, “Welcome home”.

I took him for breakfast at the mamak shop in Senawang. He had roti telur while I had roti kosong banjir. It was fun seeing he ate. He seemed to enjoy the food. Yerlah, more than 10 days of just eating pizza is hardly something to brag about. Although he did tell me that he had kebab and a briyani sort of rice in Amsterdam (a lot of Moslems there) so it wasn’t entirely pizza all the way. When we got back, Ayah bought soto lagi for breakfast. And surprisingly, he ate the soto as well. Like as if he didn’t have any breakfast already, walhal dah makan roti telur earlier on.

After showing me the handbags that he bought for me, he slept and didn’t wake up until 5.30pm. Marsya was happy to see him. She didn’t want to let go of him when he picked her up.

We went back to KL the next day. He sent me straight to the office. In the car, he spoke a lot of things that he did and saw while he was in Italy and Amsterdam. I did feel a little jealous with all his stories, but I tried to suppress it. It wasn’t healthy.

So there you have it. Bie is back. He bought a lot of stuff. Well, basically they’re for his parents, my parents, my siblings, his siblings, Maksu’s family and little trinkets and souvenirs for his friends. The nice part was that each time he bought something, there was always an extra. He knew that I would have wanted it for myself as well, so he bought an extra for me. So, I got an extra of everything (except for the green scarf which I didn’t like. He anticipated it and gave it to his mother).

His boss liked the Italy holiday. And in June, his boss is thinking of going to the States. That kind of worried me because there is a small possibility that his boss will invite my Dearest Bie to this trip. However, this is not confirmed yet. It’s all too soon to say anything. My Dearest Bie dah pening kepala. Not pening at the prospect of going to the States, that one, he said it’ll be cool. But the thought of my antics is what he is worried about. This means that he would have to layan my antics which would probably be a lot worse compared to the time he went to Italy. What to do. Anything to ambil my hati. And he knows that.

No comments: