This is when we went to Aunt Yamm's house for raya. She was just so eager to go to the camera and grab it off my hands. She is wearing a baju kurung here, dijahit khas oleh Uwan Cik dia.
Nie lagi satu tengah protest. She didn't want to sit in the pushchair so here, she was screaming her heart out.
I was washing the clothes and tengah sidai baju kat balcony. Dia sibuk nak ikut aku sidai baju sekali. And lately, she has a thing for this small baldi. So without I realised it, she fell into the baldi (takde air tau). At first she cried, then she stopped crying (meraih simpati jer sebenarnya) and enjoyed the scenery while eating a biscuit sambil kaki goyang2. As you can see, siap jilat tangan and jari tu... Baru-baru ni, when I got back from work, Marsya was wearing Nurul's tudung. She looked happy in it and Bie just couldn't resist but take her pictures. Here she was waving to her Abi as her Abi takes her picture.
There are more to come.. latest ones... tungggguuu...



2 comments:
sungguh kiut!!! :D esp the baldi ones. heheh.
She loves the baldi. At home, she would be carrying the baldi almost anywhere. I always keep the baldi dry though for her playing pleasures..
Post a Comment