Thursday, July 02, 2009

So Not In The Mood Today

I think the title speaks for itself. I am so not in the mood today. I don’t know why. I am probably tired. I went to Penang last weekend (which I enjoyed tremendously) and the last two days, I was busy with Invest Malaysia 2009 at Shangri-La KL. Biasalah.. macai kan. My feet hurt like mad because I took the lrt. I mean, I had to walk from Dang Wangi to Shangri-La and after that, walked to KLCC from Shangri-La because the roads were jammed. I felt alright walking because I was wearing my boots. But yesterday, gosshh.. I was wearing my new black shoes (which I got from KLCC the day before) and I had to walk to the Dang Wangi lrt station. Imagine.. new shoes, high heels, pointed in front. Aarrgghh… the price you pay to look good!! When I got back yesterday, I was just so exhausted that I slept from 6.30pm to 7.30pm. I couldn’t wake up. I was just too tired.

And today, I look very selebet. Heck, I FEEL selebet. What with a few papers to review, which needs to be done on an urgent basis because the Board’s meeting next week.. arrggh.. I want to go back to Penang..!! I am so not up for this.

Furthermore, Lin wants to meet up after work at KLCC today. She wanted to give the baby’s present to Akmal and Nad which is LONG overdue. I think their baby is 6 months already. Or is it, 7 months. Suddenly I feel like a terrible friend. Nad has delivered for quite a while now, but I have never had the chance to see the baby. Malas sungguh. Tak senonoh kan. And today, Lin said, it’s now or never. But I suddenly feel very malas. Today is definitely not the day. I just want to go home, and go to sleep.

I think it’s this terrible itchiness I have on my skin. When it breaks out, it’s so ITCHY.. I can’t stand it. Then I’ll have big read blobs on my thigh, or my neck, or my tummy. It’s just so irritating. I just feel like dipping myself in very hot water so that all the itchiness will go away. I am definitely going to the doctor’s tonight. I need to get myself a pill or something to make the itchiness go away. Whatever the doctor is going to prescribe, I am definitely going to eat it. I do have allergies to beef and meat, but at this age and time, I seemed to have outgrown the allergy. But lately, it’s been coming back. And I haven’t even been taking beef or meat. I have been eating a lot of seafood though (prawns and squids, mostly). Don’t tell me I am not allergic to seafood. It can’t be. Well, whatever it is, I don’t like the itchiness. Gatal sangat. Tak tahan.

Arrgghh… I need something to cure my mood today. But I don’t know what. Chocolate? Ice-cream? Sleep?

Penat lah.

No comments: