I have prepared the standard template, but no, it wasn’t accepted because his staff wouldn’t know how to fill it in. I have done it as detailed as possible. Come on. Give me a break. Ingat aku ni apa? Sampai bila nak spoon feed jer. I have spent half of the morning, sorting this thing out and cracking it, and now you tell me it’s wrong. BS lah..!! Take a look at the whole thing first then come back with your comments. Don’t just look at the first two items then you feel that you can conclude the rest. BS lah. Sakit jiwa betul lah aku. Seriously. My head is aching because I am pissed off. I’ve got wrinkles all over my forehead now. How the hell would I know which subsidiary they would use to help us construct the bloody thing. This is something that is not known yet. So that’s why I put it general first. Takkan itu pun staff dia tak tau. Come on lah. Give them some credit. If that company happens to be a subsidiary, then letak jerlah nama company tu. Takkan tu pun tak boleh pikir..!! Sakit nya hati aku.
I nearly shouted at him, but I controlled my temper. I am fasting today. Wouldn’t want to ruin my fasting pahala for nothing (though I think it is affected already). Instead, I walked away from him and told him that I’ll only see him when I am cooler. Bengang betul lah. Macamana aku tak stress. I guess he knows I’m mad. Well, I am mad too. And at this point in time, I am just so MAD. Really mad. I mean, come on. Nak aku buat apa? Lay out a fancy carpet for his staff to walk on? Sampai biler? I am not going to be that idiot.
I couldn’t even look at this face just now. I was just so mad. Ya Allah.. berikanlah kesabaran dan ketenangan pada hambuMu yang tengah marah nie. AMIN.
I nearly shouted at him, but I controlled my temper. I am fasting today. Wouldn’t want to ruin my fasting pahala for nothing (though I think it is affected already). Instead, I walked away from him and told him that I’ll only see him when I am cooler. Bengang betul lah. Macamana aku tak stress. I guess he knows I’m mad. Well, I am mad too. And at this point in time, I am just so MAD. Really mad. I mean, come on. Nak aku buat apa? Lay out a fancy carpet for his staff to walk on? Sampai biler? I am not going to be that idiot.
I couldn’t even look at this face just now. I was just so mad. Ya Allah.. berikanlah kesabaran dan ketenangan pada hambuMu yang tengah marah nie. AMIN.

3 comments:
oh oh. I hope you are feeling better now. hugssss.
Tadi ade satu hilux mitsubishi main belasah jer masuk my driving lane? i menyumpah dia doakan dia and his beasty wagon jatuh terbalik tepi longkang, and if i saw him coming out of the car, i will give him the smirk!
Eh, sorry, ni mcm nak kasi u lagi marah! Err...facial massage , lift, can help with the anger wrinkles, no?
Pah / Manal..
Much better now. But my relationship with him still suam2 kuku lah. Hhmm.. lantaklah dia..
Post a Comment