Lots of stuff to do. Agreements to be sorted out. Well, the calculation bit of the balance purchase price. It needs to tally with the debt amount, which needs to be broken down into smaller amounts because there’s this creditor we’re dealing with that does not want to seek its shareholders’ approval because there was no LOA given upfront to capture that particular debt amount. No document to support the debt. So it’s all such a big hassle and my head is tired of having to think how best to do this.
Then there’s this Board meeting end of this month. My paper is to be tabled to the Board, and I have yet to do the slides. I am so lazy at the moment because I am just too sleepy. So, I am just going to do a bit of blogging (I consider this as resting for a while) just so that I don’t fall to sleep.
Remember last Friday where I was supposed to go to karaoke at Red Box? Well, it didn’t happen. I had to stay back at work, with a couple of friends in conjunction with the Board paper. It was tiring. We stayed back until 12.05am, together with the boss as he wanted to see the Big Boss on the paper on Saturday morning (which I doubt happened because he seems to be rushing us on the paper with whatever amendments TODAY, this morning). But I’m just giving him the benefit of the doubt here.
And coz I had that wedding in Pilah on Saturday (my cousin got married), I had to go back to Seremban. My children were already in Seremban. Maksu brought them back with her earlier that day. Coz my dearest Bie was hungry, we stopped by at the KFC. So we finally reached Seremban at 1.30am. And get this, my baby wasn’t asleep yet. He wanted his you-know-what, and would not go to sleep unless he had it.
So without taking my contact lenses off, and changing my work clothes to something more comfortable, I put Raqib to sleep. He was excited to see me. And I have to admit, I loved seeing his face looking at me with high eagerness and love. The feeling was just wonderful. It made me forget my tiredness for a while.
I woke up at 5.00am. I opened my eyes and was surprised to see how clear my visions were. Has my eye-sight improved tremendously in within a few hours? Was it a miracle? But ooppss.. no. I forgot to take the lenses off. So I did. And went straight back to sleep.
Saturday was an exciting day coz we went to Pak Ngah’s house. Her daughter was getting married. She’s the youngest of all the three siblings. Her elder sister isn’t married yet. But I never asked whether she was given any gift, or trinkets in view that her younger sister got hitched first. It was too sensitive an issue to ask. And I respect that. But she seemed happy that her sister’s getting married. Who wouldn’t, right.
The next day, which was a Sunday, we went again to Pak Ngah’s house. Sunday was more like a reception event. The foods were nice. I particularly liked the fried chicken. And also the ‘gulai nenas’ masak cili api. In fact, I ate a lot last Sunday. Oh well, it’s not like as if I do it all the time.
And now today, back to work. I am so tired. So sleepy. And the fact that I need to rush for something makes me even more tired. I want to go back early today. A friend just sent me a text message saying that he wanted to meet me for dinner tonight. With another friend of ours. Adduuhh… malasnya. I want to go back. I am sleepy and tired. Help me. Luckily today is the beginning of the school holidays. So the roads aren’t too bad. I wish everyday, the roads are like this. Penatlah when it’s jammed and congested.
Then there’s this Board meeting end of this month. My paper is to be tabled to the Board, and I have yet to do the slides. I am so lazy at the moment because I am just too sleepy. So, I am just going to do a bit of blogging (I consider this as resting for a while) just so that I don’t fall to sleep.
Remember last Friday where I was supposed to go to karaoke at Red Box? Well, it didn’t happen. I had to stay back at work, with a couple of friends in conjunction with the Board paper. It was tiring. We stayed back until 12.05am, together with the boss as he wanted to see the Big Boss on the paper on Saturday morning (which I doubt happened because he seems to be rushing us on the paper with whatever amendments TODAY, this morning). But I’m just giving him the benefit of the doubt here.
And coz I had that wedding in Pilah on Saturday (my cousin got married), I had to go back to Seremban. My children were already in Seremban. Maksu brought them back with her earlier that day. Coz my dearest Bie was hungry, we stopped by at the KFC. So we finally reached Seremban at 1.30am. And get this, my baby wasn’t asleep yet. He wanted his you-know-what, and would not go to sleep unless he had it.
So without taking my contact lenses off, and changing my work clothes to something more comfortable, I put Raqib to sleep. He was excited to see me. And I have to admit, I loved seeing his face looking at me with high eagerness and love. The feeling was just wonderful. It made me forget my tiredness for a while.
I woke up at 5.00am. I opened my eyes and was surprised to see how clear my visions were. Has my eye-sight improved tremendously in within a few hours? Was it a miracle? But ooppss.. no. I forgot to take the lenses off. So I did. And went straight back to sleep.
Saturday was an exciting day coz we went to Pak Ngah’s house. Her daughter was getting married. She’s the youngest of all the three siblings. Her elder sister isn’t married yet. But I never asked whether she was given any gift, or trinkets in view that her younger sister got hitched first. It was too sensitive an issue to ask. And I respect that. But she seemed happy that her sister’s getting married. Who wouldn’t, right.
The next day, which was a Sunday, we went again to Pak Ngah’s house. Sunday was more like a reception event. The foods were nice. I particularly liked the fried chicken. And also the ‘gulai nenas’ masak cili api. In fact, I ate a lot last Sunday. Oh well, it’s not like as if I do it all the time.
And now today, back to work. I am so tired. So sleepy. And the fact that I need to rush for something makes me even more tired. I want to go back early today. A friend just sent me a text message saying that he wanted to meet me for dinner tonight. With another friend of ours. Adduuhh… malasnya. I want to go back. I am sleepy and tired. Help me. Luckily today is the beginning of the school holidays. So the roads aren’t too bad. I wish everyday, the roads are like this. Penatlah when it’s jammed and congested.
By the way, my maid has been quite helpful. There are still many things to be done at home because I still send her and the kids to Maksu’s house. But she takes care of the clothes department, and the kids department especially when they need a bathe or feeding, or cleaning up pooh-pooh. She has also been helping me in the kitchen (when we’re at my parents’ house. She hasn’t has the opportunity to cook at my house yet). I have only had her for two weeks. It’s too early to tell yet whether she’s ok. I just hope that she turns out alright

No comments:
Post a Comment