Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Pictures Of Trip To PD

I sort of promised some pictures when we went to PD last month. Well, here they are.


My friends posing with their children, except for Lin. Too bad Liny takderlah masa ni.


This was the first time that Marsya was in the pool. She was excited giler. Screaming and shrieking. Punyerlah suka.


Of course that's my daughter grinning all over and very excited.


There's Bie and Marsya at the balcony. The view was very nice from the balcony.


That's me and Marsya at the balcony.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

marsya dah besar!

Mel Ija said...

Sangat besar..!! She can talk too, but only certain words. Words that I don't teach but I'm surprised that she knows them. Other words are just German to me and when she tells me something and I don't understand, she'll get so mad at me. Funny.. :)