First and foremost, I would like to wish all my Moslem friends a Happy Ramadhan. I hope that we all get to fast for a complete month this year, which I know may seem a bit impossible for some, especially my girlfriends. But no worries, let’s just give it our best shot ok.
As usual, I am supposed to be doing work, but since today is the first day of the fasting month (I meant at work) I thought, why not just take a rest for a while. If one considers about the work, it is never-ending. So I think it’s ok to take a breather for a while.
The reunion with some of my school friends two Saturdays ago was fantastic. I didn’t think I would enjoy it, but I was wrong. Yes at first I was nervous and all, but after a while, I was alright. In fact, I think I was among the noisy ones. Trust me. And of course, I was the one that ate a lot as well. These friends of mine were quite amazed at the amount of food I ate. Come to think of it, yes I did eat a lot. What can I say? I just enjoy my food.
I got to know a lot of things about them. Bear in mind that I haven’t seen some of these girls since I left school. One of them is a Maths teacher in MRSM Jelebu, the other is a property valuer, the other is an accountant who is in-between jobs. Her last job was in Bermuda and in October, she’ll be moving to Amsterdam, working. Another friend is an engineer who is waiting for a job offer in Australia. Seriously, these women are really great. Of course, some of them have problems as well, and these problems were shared like as if we’ve just met each other last week. It’s just amazing when a group of friends who have not seen one another in a long time do not mind sharing these problems, just for the sake of sharing. So yeah, emotionally, we did connect. It was good.
Anyway, I really would like to thank Mas for sponsoring the reunion. I seriously would love to do it again. Hopefully we can meet during Raya, yeah?
As usual, I am supposed to be doing work, but since today is the first day of the fasting month (I meant at work) I thought, why not just take a rest for a while. If one considers about the work, it is never-ending. So I think it’s ok to take a breather for a while.
The reunion with some of my school friends two Saturdays ago was fantastic. I didn’t think I would enjoy it, but I was wrong. Yes at first I was nervous and all, but after a while, I was alright. In fact, I think I was among the noisy ones. Trust me. And of course, I was the one that ate a lot as well. These friends of mine were quite amazed at the amount of food I ate. Come to think of it, yes I did eat a lot. What can I say? I just enjoy my food.
I got to know a lot of things about them. Bear in mind that I haven’t seen some of these girls since I left school. One of them is a Maths teacher in MRSM Jelebu, the other is a property valuer, the other is an accountant who is in-between jobs. Her last job was in Bermuda and in October, she’ll be moving to Amsterdam, working. Another friend is an engineer who is waiting for a job offer in Australia. Seriously, these women are really great. Of course, some of them have problems as well, and these problems were shared like as if we’ve just met each other last week. It’s just amazing when a group of friends who have not seen one another in a long time do not mind sharing these problems, just for the sake of sharing. So yeah, emotionally, we did connect. It was good.
Anyway, I really would like to thank Mas for sponsoring the reunion. I seriously would love to do it again. Hopefully we can meet during Raya, yeah?


No comments:
Post a Comment