Yesterday, I had a little discussion with the boss. It was about my board paper. It was the third draft and he hadn’t even looked at any of the previous drafts. And the comments from him… well, let’s just say that it made me mad. I know I shouldn’t be defensive. But I was. The efforts, the time, the various discussions I had with the project people (and the boss knew that), but he dismissed the proposal in its entirety (that’s me being very bitter about it.. actually it’s nothing like that at all – but he did give his comments). I’m ok with people giving comments. I mean, that’s how one should improve herself anyway. But I think it’s the way that the comment is given. It left me feeling a little upset. No.. not upset.. MAD to be exact. But I will not let that ruin my day. Today I intend to be positive about everything. First things first; my table needs to be cleaned and cleared off all thrash and unwanted items. I have to admit that I am sometimes embarrassed when it comes to orderliness (is there such a word) and cleanliness because my table looks like as if it got hit by twister non-stop. So yes, I’m going to clear my table in a bit. At least it’ll give me a sense of order and non-chaos.
Secondly.. I lost my phone. Literally lost my phone. I think my son threw it off the balcony. I looked everywhere for it, but I couldn’t find it. Underneath the sofa, in between the divider and the shelf, underneath the TV shelf, in between the dirty clothes in the basket (just in case he left it there.. who knows), inside my drawers, inside the potty, etc.. etc. But it was nowhere to be found. I had a feeling he threw it because the day before, he just had this inclination to throw almost anything down there. The no longer functioning handphone, the water bottle, his sister’s colouring pencils, his sister’s blocks (making the sister scream madly).. in fact, almost anything. I think he just finds pleasure in doing so. And I think, he threw my phone down too. Of course I couldn’t be mad at him. He’s only 14 months or so. What does he knows? So because of that, I just have to be more careful next time. And put my phone in higher places. Places where he couldn’t reach (even if it means him climbing on tables and chairs – yes.. have I mentioned that he’s a good climber?). So now, I have got to get a new phone. And that means spending about RM500 for a phone (I’m a simple girl. As long as I can receive and make calls, send text messages and use the alarm, I’m ok with any phone). Of course it has to be sturdy coz Raqib likes to shake the phone about and throw it to the floor whenever he feels like it.
Thirdly, I have a reunion with some school friends this Saturday and I haven’t even got her a gift yet. Some of the girls didn’t want to get her a gift because I think they misunderstood the part ‘tak nak menyusahkan’. But, as a friend, I think I still have to get this other friend a gift, a token of appreciation if you must say because she’s the one who is sponsoring the affair. It’s not cheap. About RM40 per person at Royale Bintang in Seremban. And we’re not talking about five of six persons. There’ll be about twenty of us. So yes, we MUST get her something. The only thing is, WHAT?? I’m thinking to get her a ready-made baju kurung. Perhaps a chiffon batik. But it’s quite expensive. About RM400 a piece. Hhmm… what should I get her? By the way, this friend of mine lives in the UK. She works there and all over. She married a mat Salleh and has a very cute little girl, slightly older than my Marsya. And since Raya is coming up, I think a baju kurung would be really nice.
Fourthly and finally for now, Ramadhan is coming up and I haven’t even replaced any of my Puasa. Bad isn’t it? I haven’t been very strict in replacing my Puasa lah this year. I have 21 days to replace, and this was during the morning sickness when I was pregnant with Raqib. Last year, my Puasa was full. I don’t think I have time to replace them… [sigh]…
Anyway, I’ve got some pictures to put up, but I haven’t got them here with me yet. Will do that soon.
Secondly.. I lost my phone. Literally lost my phone. I think my son threw it off the balcony. I looked everywhere for it, but I couldn’t find it. Underneath the sofa, in between the divider and the shelf, underneath the TV shelf, in between the dirty clothes in the basket (just in case he left it there.. who knows), inside my drawers, inside the potty, etc.. etc. But it was nowhere to be found. I had a feeling he threw it because the day before, he just had this inclination to throw almost anything down there. The no longer functioning handphone, the water bottle, his sister’s colouring pencils, his sister’s blocks (making the sister scream madly).. in fact, almost anything. I think he just finds pleasure in doing so. And I think, he threw my phone down too. Of course I couldn’t be mad at him. He’s only 14 months or so. What does he knows? So because of that, I just have to be more careful next time. And put my phone in higher places. Places where he couldn’t reach (even if it means him climbing on tables and chairs – yes.. have I mentioned that he’s a good climber?). So now, I have got to get a new phone. And that means spending about RM500 for a phone (I’m a simple girl. As long as I can receive and make calls, send text messages and use the alarm, I’m ok with any phone). Of course it has to be sturdy coz Raqib likes to shake the phone about and throw it to the floor whenever he feels like it.
Thirdly, I have a reunion with some school friends this Saturday and I haven’t even got her a gift yet. Some of the girls didn’t want to get her a gift because I think they misunderstood the part ‘tak nak menyusahkan’. But, as a friend, I think I still have to get this other friend a gift, a token of appreciation if you must say because she’s the one who is sponsoring the affair. It’s not cheap. About RM40 per person at Royale Bintang in Seremban. And we’re not talking about five of six persons. There’ll be about twenty of us. So yes, we MUST get her something. The only thing is, WHAT?? I’m thinking to get her a ready-made baju kurung. Perhaps a chiffon batik. But it’s quite expensive. About RM400 a piece. Hhmm… what should I get her? By the way, this friend of mine lives in the UK. She works there and all over. She married a mat Salleh and has a very cute little girl, slightly older than my Marsya. And since Raya is coming up, I think a baju kurung would be really nice.
Fourthly and finally for now, Ramadhan is coming up and I haven’t even replaced any of my Puasa. Bad isn’t it? I haven’t been very strict in replacing my Puasa lah this year. I have 21 days to replace, and this was during the morning sickness when I was pregnant with Raqib. Last year, my Puasa was full. I don’t think I have time to replace them… [sigh]…
Anyway, I’ve got some pictures to put up, but I haven’t got them here with me yet. Will do that soon.

2 comments:
So, did you manage to replace some of your puasa during the 10-day period before fasting month started? :)
Selamat berpuasa to u and your family.
Hi Pisces Man,
Unfortunately I didn't. Hehehehe.. I know, I know that i shouldn't. I guess I have to start planning my ganti next year.. Insya Allah
Post a Comment