Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Pictures I Promised

Remember I promised some pictures taken during my trip to Terengganu with the family? Well, here are those pictures. Enjoy..


This is the sea view from our rooms

Raqib, Marsya and Bie enjoying themselves in the pool

Raqib just loves the water

Marsya by the pool. It was difficult to coax her into leaving the pool

The lunch we had at my parents' balcony

The pool where we swam in. It was really nice

The garden view from our rooms

This was the beach volleyball court

I was trying to get Raqib to walk

That's the whole family, except for Haikal, my youngest brother who had to leave us quite early coz he had to register at his university after a semester break

That's MY family

4 comments:

ManaL said...

Sunburn tak balik lpas tu?

I teringat lagi the kelazatan nasi kerabu and nasi dagang i had at cherating a month ago bersama2 tiupan bayu laut china selatan.

The Pisces Man said...

Nice view and nice family u have there...

Mel Ija said...

Hi Manal,

Miracolously (is that how you spell it? Well, you know what I mean), we didn't get sunburnt. Well, not that much anyway. A bit dark, but not burnt.

It's nice to sit by the seaside with the angin bertiupan sepoi2..

Mel Ija said...

Thanks, Pisces Man. For the comment on my family..