I am very angry at Israel at the moment. Who do they think they are? Just because they have the US backing them up, the so-called powerhouse of the world does not give them the license to kill people in the Gaza. They ignored the resolution by the UN and made a statement that they have never agreed to intervention from other countries. How selfish is that. They are heartless and cruel.
Yes I have to admit that I am being very emotional about this. I can’t stand it that they kill people and feel that it’s alright to do so. We live in a civilized world, and we should have surpassed all the brutal unnecessary killings just because a resolution cannot be obtained. Yes, the Hamas may have initiated this current killings by breaching the cease-fire agreement, but come on, is it necessary to bomb schools and houses on pretext that the Hamas militants are operating there? What more, with the current fatalities on the rise (currently, nearly 900 Palestines dead where a third of that are children, and about 13 Israelis) the current numbers show that Israel are just being mean and ruthless, and vicious. Less than one percent deaths compared to the Palestines. Israel is just taking an opportunity here. Its continuance with the killings is claimed as self-defense, which to me is a whole lot of B.S.
The US is no difference. They abstained from the resolutions circulated by the UN because they claimed that they wanted to see a resolution from the Egyptians first. And I don’t believe a single statement. I really hate the US at the moment. It’s bad enough that they think they’re the rulers of the world. They are equally cruel and may even feel that Palestine deserve such treatment because it’s a Moslem country. Somehow I just feel that the current US administration is biased due to Palestine’s religion and faith which they associate with terrorism and all that (and they don’t have any oil to offer) Well right now, the US is the biggest terrorist among us all. The problem is that, they never see themselves as that. They always see themselves superior among others and will always feel that they’re the best people in the planet.
A friend of mine said:
“Relax Mel.. I know that you are so emotional on this. But let us be frank. Don't you think that we too can have the US at our disposal as much as the Isrealis did?? So, let's use them as well. The oil and money that the Arabs are flushed with will draw them to our favour. All that we need is just a little intelligence and guts to do it.... you cannot isolate the US out from the equation.. they have to be in because they are the only superpower regardless you like it or not. If you don't already know, the biggest funder to the UN is the US... and ever wonder who financed it... and why UN is so tamed by the US??”
Of course I totally disagree with him. Have the US at our disposal? Give them the satisfaction that they are the rulers of the world? NO WAY…
I can’t stand it. I don’t know how to help. I am not capable of volunteering myself to go to the Gaza and fight. I am not made as strong as them. All I can do is pray for them. However, I do try, in my personal capacity, to not use products made by the US. It is hard, but that’s because we’re so used to comfort and have pampered ourselves with luxuries. US-made products are in every household in Malaysia. I have changed my grocery-shopping venue and slowly switching the current products I use for other alternatives (which is hard, but I need to begin somewhere). Some products are unavoidable (like my Nokia phone and my IBM workstations) but where I am at liberty to do so, I will try my best to switch to alternatives.
Let us pray that the people in the Gaza (including the Palestines and voluntary workers from all over the world) are safe there. Let’s pray that Allah will punish these people accordingly. Remember, What Goes Round Comes Around. So if you feel that you have triumphed today at the expense of other people’s miseries and loss of lives, you will pay for it tomorrow.
Yes I have to admit that I am being very emotional about this. I can’t stand it that they kill people and feel that it’s alright to do so. We live in a civilized world, and we should have surpassed all the brutal unnecessary killings just because a resolution cannot be obtained. Yes, the Hamas may have initiated this current killings by breaching the cease-fire agreement, but come on, is it necessary to bomb schools and houses on pretext that the Hamas militants are operating there? What more, with the current fatalities on the rise (currently, nearly 900 Palestines dead where a third of that are children, and about 13 Israelis) the current numbers show that Israel are just being mean and ruthless, and vicious. Less than one percent deaths compared to the Palestines. Israel is just taking an opportunity here. Its continuance with the killings is claimed as self-defense, which to me is a whole lot of B.S.
The US is no difference. They abstained from the resolutions circulated by the UN because they claimed that they wanted to see a resolution from the Egyptians first. And I don’t believe a single statement. I really hate the US at the moment. It’s bad enough that they think they’re the rulers of the world. They are equally cruel and may even feel that Palestine deserve such treatment because it’s a Moslem country. Somehow I just feel that the current US administration is biased due to Palestine’s religion and faith which they associate with terrorism and all that (and they don’t have any oil to offer) Well right now, the US is the biggest terrorist among us all. The problem is that, they never see themselves as that. They always see themselves superior among others and will always feel that they’re the best people in the planet.
A friend of mine said:
“Relax Mel.. I know that you are so emotional on this. But let us be frank. Don't you think that we too can have the US at our disposal as much as the Isrealis did?? So, let's use them as well. The oil and money that the Arabs are flushed with will draw them to our favour. All that we need is just a little intelligence and guts to do it.... you cannot isolate the US out from the equation.. they have to be in because they are the only superpower regardless you like it or not. If you don't already know, the biggest funder to the UN is the US... and ever wonder who financed it... and why UN is so tamed by the US??”
Of course I totally disagree with him. Have the US at our disposal? Give them the satisfaction that they are the rulers of the world? NO WAY…
I can’t stand it. I don’t know how to help. I am not capable of volunteering myself to go to the Gaza and fight. I am not made as strong as them. All I can do is pray for them. However, I do try, in my personal capacity, to not use products made by the US. It is hard, but that’s because we’re so used to comfort and have pampered ourselves with luxuries. US-made products are in every household in Malaysia. I have changed my grocery-shopping venue and slowly switching the current products I use for other alternatives (which is hard, but I need to begin somewhere). Some products are unavoidable (like my Nokia phone and my IBM workstations) but where I am at liberty to do so, I will try my best to switch to alternatives.
Let us pray that the people in the Gaza (including the Palestines and voluntary workers from all over the world) are safe there. Let’s pray that Allah will punish these people accordingly. Remember, What Goes Round Comes Around. So if you feel that you have triumphed today at the expense of other people’s miseries and loss of lives, you will pay for it tomorrow.

1 comment:
http://the-arc-ddeden.blogspot.com/search?q=palesrael
Post a Comment