A friend of mine, Mun, has done the tag. But because she doesn't have a blog, I am updating hers here. She is a friend I got to know while I was studying in PPP. We were quite close even though she was actually my junior i.e. batch 14. I guess I just happen to know SOME stuff about her.. that relates to a certain someone who happens to be in my batch.. hahahaha..!! No lah.. not just that. She's a really cool girl and also crazy at times.. Though she looks like she doesn't care a stuff in the world, she is actually a very warm and affectionate person, and really do cares. Enjoy reading it..
Name : Mun
Sisters : 1
Brothers : 1 older bro, 2younger brothers.
Shoe size : Seven ½, sometimes 8, depending on brand
Height : 157 cm (rasanya la..ingat2 lupa).
Where do you live : Somewhere in Ukay Perdana, plan to move next year
Have you ever been on a plane : Yes.
Swam in the ocean : Yes (I cannot swim, so kalau pakai pelampung pon kira boleh la aaa)
Fallen asleep at school : Yes, no only in school, in uni days as well.. heheheheh.
Broken someone’s heart : Hhhmm, yup- according to him la..
Fell off your chair : yes, school days.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Yes.
Saved e-mails : Yes.
What is your room like : sgt bersepah, bantal2, selimut2.
What’s right beside you : Partition (I’m at the opis maaaa)
What is the last thing you ate : Egg sandwhich
Chicken pox : primary school
Sore throat : not recently
Stitches : Yes. I gave birth 6 mths ago (normal delivery) so go figure where’s the stitches
Broken nose : No.
Do you Believe in love at first sight : No I don’t.
Like picnics : Yupp.. lamanya tak pegi.
Who was/were…The last person you danced with : I don’t (cannot) dance
Last made you smile : Bella (my doter)
You last yelled at : Hubby errkk yell ka?? Jerit2 sayang gitu..
Today did you…
Smile to someone you like : Yes.
Kissed anyone : Choyah & Bella (my doters)
Get sick : Sakit hati kira ke? If YES then ye la..
Talk to an ex : No.
Miss someone : My doters, my mum, my sister (ramai la pulak)
Who do you really hate : LIARS
Do you like your hand-writing : I do actually (even tak cantik pon)
Are your toe nails painted : No.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : Tak kisah
What color shirt are you wearing now : White.
Are you a friendly person : Yes (so I was told)
Do you have any pets : No. Never.
Do you sleep with the TV on : No.
What are you doing right now : Do this questionnaires in the office (pretending to do work)
Can you handle the truth : Yes, no matter how painful it is
Are you closer to your mother or father : I am closer to mak
Do you eat healthy : Not really.. ikut suka (look at me now!!)
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : Yes. Byk pulak tu.. hahahhahahha
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : I would prefer not to talk, duduk diam2..
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Not too loud, tapi tak quiet pon.. hehhe
Are you confident : Depends on the situation
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. 1st half of 1998 – KYPM Cheras – hostel carpark takkan ku lupa
2. 2nd Half 2008 – frust menonggeng nongeng takleh fly.. masuk uniten..
3. Merempit ke kelas.. naik motor gi uniten (sewa rumah di desa serdang)
4. Cross over to Thailand from Rantau Panjang ILLEGALLY (yes illegally) (umah makcik kawanku di sebelah imigresen rantau panjang). i) and naik motor – lambai2 kat pakcik imigresen, lepas… ii) naik sampan, cross sungai ckp kat askar nak pegi kejap beli barang…. (tak caya tanya fir, n syaz).. hehhehehh
5. Sibuk2 my big bro got married – keje kawen pertama in my family..
What I would do if I were a billionaire: (you mean “when”?)
1. Settle all debts.
2. Travel all around the world – in style ka, backpack ka..
3. Tanya my mom, my dad, my pa-ma inlaws, apa diorang nak… belikan for them.
4. Buy a nice beach house..
5. Treat my loved ones to good food and holidays (sama la mcm ija)
Five of my bad habits:
1. Too friendly at times.
2. Baik hati tak bertempat
3. Kedekut pada dia sendiri.. is berkira.. hehhehehhe
4. Kalau bad mood muka masam
5. Kalau malas tu, don’t ask me to do anything, takkan dibuatnya
5 places I’ve lived/living
1. Melaka
2. Seremban
3. Shah Alam
4. Serdang/Kajang
5. Ukay Perdana

2 comments:
Happy New Year Mel Ija!
Semoga semua doa anda terkabul!
Thanks, Sunflora. I wish the best to you too :)
Post a Comment