Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Changes Are For The Better

It has been nearly two months now, and I must say, I am excited with these changes. Things are beginning to look positive. Everyone is happy. There is not a day that passes by, that whenever I call, she’s not there. These days, she would always be there to pick up my calls. Be it at the house, at the shops, or in the car. I am ecstatic with these changes. And I know for sure that I am not the only one.

It all happened two months ago. If it hadn’t been for that particular incident, I don’t think she would have noticed it. So I guess the incident was actually a blessing in disguise. The fact that someone else in the group stood up for her and took pity on her must have made her realized that things are not what it seems. That all those people were taking her for a ride, taking advantage of her kindness. Something that I have been tolerating for years up till the point that I couldn’t take it anymore that I felt like doing something out of the ordinary. Luckily I haven’t gone through with the extreme.

Allah is just so wonderful, so I guess our prayers have been answered. But I don’t want to be happy with it just as yet. I have to make sure that whatever that took place does not continue or happen again in the future. Things are very sensitive at the moment and I don’t want to jeopardize that. For a start, this is good. So I think I have to steer this into a more positive direction so that she is taken away, and as far as possible with those things which happened in the past. For a start, cut off all contacts with those people who I dislike. Then, indulge her with excessive love and remind her that whatever it is, we are there for her; mentally, physically and financially, if need be.

She is also undergoing several changes as well. Gone are the days where her concerns were only related to that thing. These days, her love and care are showered to everyone surrounding her. In other words, we come first before that whatever thing that she was involved with. Her attention span has expanded even bigger and I know fore sure that everyone loves her for that. Her relationship with a certain someone has also improved tremendously. And I myself couldn’t be happier. It’s just so wonderful.

But these changes are considered still at the very early stage. There’s no knowing if things may go back to square one, something which I hope will never happen. It is kind of scary even when just thinking about it. So I guess, we need to find ways to circumvent that. But for now, we’ll just enjoy this. It’s been a while, and I think everyone’s tired and deserve a break.

Let there be HOPE, Insya Allah…

2 comments:

ManaL said...

The question here is: Siapakah SHE itewww yeaa???

Mel Ija said...

Someone very dear to me :)