I saw this tag on Ryzah’s blog and immediately I wanted to participate in it. I don’t know why. I guess it’d be fun. So here goes…
- Name of a person who made you laugh last night
Marsya Hazirah, my daughter. I was having a conversation with Bie and yeah, our voices were a little over the normal pitch and suddenly Marsya said, “Janganlah gaduh Umi… Abi”. I couldn’t help myself. I laughed. - What were you doing at 0800?
I was in the car heading for work. - What were you doing 30mnts ago?
Calling my dearest Bie and asking him when he was going to pick me up. - What happened to you in 2006?
Hmm… well, I got pregnant with Raqib in the second half of 2006. - What was the last thing you said out loud?
“TIPU..!!” to a colleague of mine who said that the company is providing transportation straight to the house if we’re to attend this particular function in Johor. The event in Johor is to end at about 10pm. - How many beverages did you have today?
Well, I had a small glass of Nescafe in the morning and about 3 litres of plain water (to get rid of the Nescafe traces…) - What colour is your hairbrush?
Grey. It seemed the only colour I would buy. I don’t know why. - What was the last thing you paid for?
Cekodok pisang and keropok lekor after lunch today. I just felt like nibbling hot fried stuff. Fatty, yes.. but I want to, so I bought them. - Where were you last night?
I was at the Mid Valley collecting the shoes I sent for repair. And after that I had dinner at Carl’s Junior. The burgers are really good (and big). I recommend you all to go and eat there. The combo meal costs between a range of RM18 to RM25 each (food yet again… I can’t get anough of my food). - What colour is your front door?
Cream. - Where do you keep your change?
In my purse where all other useless receipts are also kept. - What's the weather like today?
Well, it was a bit gloomy during lunch. And they say that it rained in the afternoon. I don’t know. I didn’t look outside. - What's the best ice-cream flavour?
My favourite has always been chocolate mint, but that flavour is rarely in the market these days. - What excites you?
Good food with lots of variety. - Do you want to cut your hair?
Not just as yet. It’s still short from the last haircut I had. - Are you over the age of 25?
Hhmm… need I answer this? - Do you talk a lot?
(Grinning from ear to ear)… I don’t know. Do I? - Do you watch the O.C?
Never..!! I don’t know why, but I cannot stand it. Too unreal. - Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yes I do. - Do you make up your own words?
Used to. Especially when I don’t really know what the words are, so I just ‘bantai lah’ as long as it sounds about the same..!! - Are you a jealous person?
Hhmm… not that excessively. So far I haven’t been jealous of Bie with other women (except for that one time when I found a picture of a woman in his PC – a stupid misunderstanding), but other than that, belum lagi kot. BUT I do get envious of people’s success. I can’t help it. - Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'
Ahmad - Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'
Kak Long (but we haven’t been in touch for years. Maybe I should start calling her). - Who's the first person on your received call list?
My dearest Bie. - What does the last text message you received say?
;-P … which I received from Bie. - Do you chew on your straw?
Constantly. I don’t know why. It’s a habit I guess. - Do you have curly hair?
Uunfortunately (or is it fortunately), no. I have straight hair. VERY straight hair. - Where's the next place you're going to?
Some place nice for dinner. - Who's the rudest person in your life?
Can’t think of anyone at the moment, but will definitely get back to this when I do remember. - What was the last thing you ate?
Keropok lekor. - Will you get married in the future?
Already married. - What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2 weeks?
Hhhmm… it has to be The Sound of Music and The Green Mile. - Is there anyone you like right now?
Well, just my husband and two kids. I love them actually, to the max..!! - When was the last time you did the dishes?
Last night at home. - Are you currently depressed?
Don’t think so. - Did you cry today?
Nope. I did though when I saw The Green Mile last night. - Why did you answer and post this?
I find it fun. In fact, I begged Ryzah to tag me. Hehehehehe… - Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
Let me see:
Pah
Yamm
Zha
Murni
Pisces Man

9 comments:
Haha. Somehow I knew you would enjoy this tag! :D
Marsya is SO COMEL okay! And clever. I think she gets that from me :D
You are the 3rd person who tagged me for this, so I shall do this soon.
Take care, and I miss you especially after the yummy dinner. Cant wait for the day out in Jan!!! Love u lots! (hugs)
Ija,
#17 : as far as I remember from the college years, you definitely do! hahaha.. or has that changed now? :)
Alapak, kena tagged ya...?
Hmmmm.. the questions are too many and for some, I might be answering/saying too much (as usual), hehehe...
Think when I do this, I migth skip some questions, can or not? :-0
Pah..!!
You know me too well, don't you. Yes, I loved the tag. It's a.. stress reliever.
I think Marsya got it from you as well. The clever part. But I wonder how.. hhmm...
Yes, please do the tag. Can't wait to read yours. Meanwhile, we need to plan the January thingy nicely. I foresee we'll have a great time that day.. Insya Allah
Ryzah,
I still talk A LOT..!! There's no stopping me. Hehehehe... Thanks for giving in to me.. you know, the 'begging' bit to do the tag.. hehehe...
Pisces Man,
Do what you must do, asalkan you're happy, and we get to read some stuff from you.. :)
*ehem*
Aku dah buat hehe..
Happy reading babes :)
assalammualaikum ...
hi ija ...
as usual i'll be doing it here :)
so here goes!
Name of a person who made you laugh last night
= my hubby
What were you doing at 0800?
= in a plane with my kiddies
What were you doing 30mnts ago?
= wishing hubby happy new year and kissing kiddies who are next to me right now
What happened to you in 2006?
= moved into our new place
What was the last thing you said out loud?
= happy new year!
How many beverages did you have today?
= loads
What colour is your hairbrush?
= don't have one
What was the last thing you paid for?
= cab ride from metro station
Where were you last night?
= bristol
What colour is your front door?
= black
Where do you keep your change?
= everywhere
What's the weather like today?
= cold and windy
What's the best ice-cream flavour?
= chocolate
What excites you?
= every trip to malaysia
Do you want to cut your hair?
= not really
Are you over the age of 25?
= yes
Do you talk a lot?
= not really
Do you watch the O.C?
= nope
Do you know anyone named Steven?
= yes
Do you make up your own words?
= nope
Are you a jealous person?
= can be
Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'
= adlina
Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'
= kay
Who's the first person on your received call list?
= my hubby
What does the last text message you received say?
= that's personal
Do you chew on your straw?
= used to when i was little
Do you have curly hair?
= only when it gets long
Where's the next place you're going to?
= no plans yet
Who's the rudest person in your life?
= work mates who just love to swear - a lot!
What was the last thing you ate?
= home made nasi lemak
Will you get married in the future?
= happily married
What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2 weeks?
= stardust
Is there anyone you like right now?
= nope
When was the last time you did the dishes?
= few hours ago
Are you currently depressed?
= nope
Did you cry today?
= yes
Why did you answer and post this?
= been tagged and why not :)
Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
= will be emailing a few people
there you are ... sorry for the short answers ...
take care!
wassalam ...
:) murni
Murni,
Thanks a lot..!! I love reading your short responses, coz it seems genuine. Take care dear.
Post a Comment