Last night, as I was packing my clothes for the Family Day (my company is organizing the Family Day at A Famosa for the weekend), whilst ensuring that I had my glittering dress packed carefully (for the dinner tomorrow night) I switched on the radio. The radio was kind a boring, so I resorted to look for interesting CDs that I can listen to; something soothing to the ear. But none of the CDs were interesting enough. So I dug into my collection looking for the perfect music to listen to, and I caught sight of a red cover CD. I held it in my hand and without realizing it, there was a huge smile on my face.
The front cover of the CD was none other than me, wearing my frameless spectacle, looking very nice and proper. Well, to my eyes at least.
I quickly put the CD on the player and listened to the first track. It was a Billy Joel song. I can’t remember the title, coz there were a few Billy Joel’s songs in the CD. I think it was She’s Got A Way, or was it something else. Gosh, I can’t remember, but I know for sure that it was a Billy Joel’s. I liked it. The songs in the CD were so soothing and nice. The best have got to be Jordan Hill’s Remember Me This Way. I love the song very much and I like the lyric. Here, let me share it with you.
Every now and then
The front cover of the CD was none other than me, wearing my frameless spectacle, looking very nice and proper. Well, to my eyes at least.
I quickly put the CD on the player and listened to the first track. It was a Billy Joel song. I can’t remember the title, coz there were a few Billy Joel’s songs in the CD. I think it was She’s Got A Way, or was it something else. Gosh, I can’t remember, but I know for sure that it was a Billy Joel’s. I liked it. The songs in the CD were so soothing and nice. The best have got to be Jordan Hill’s Remember Me This Way. I love the song very much and I like the lyric. Here, let me share it with you.
Every now and then
We find a special friend
Who never lets us down
Who understands it all
Reaches out each time you fall
You're the best friend that I've found
I know you can't stay
A part of you will never ever go away
Your heart will stay
I'll make a wish for you
And hope it will come true
That life would just be kind
To such a gentle mind
If you lose your way
Think back on yesterday
Remember me this way
Remember me this way
I don't need eyes to see
The love you bring to me
No matter where I go
And I know that you'll be there
Forever more a part of me, you're everywhere
I'll always careI'll make a wish for you
And hope it will come true
That life would just be kind
To such a gentle mind
If you lose your way
Think back on yesterday
Remember me this way
Remember me this way
And I'll be right behind your shoulder watching you
I'll be standing by your side and all you do
And I won't ever leave
As long as you believe
You just believe
I'll make a wish for you
And hope it will come true
That life would just be kind
To such a gentle mind
If you lose your way
Think back on yesterday
Remember me this way
Remember me this way
The CD was made by a dear, dear friend. She actually made the CD for each and everyone of us Gurls. She spent a huge amount of her time selecting the songs which represented each and every one of us and compiled them into a CD. So the CDs contained a variety of songs, each different from one another. I feel touched that she took the effort to do such a CD. One can just go and purchase a CD at the shop, but she didn’t. She painstakingly chose each song for the CD and did a cover with our faces on it! The efforts spent on doing them alone are just so huge, and priceless. Well one thing’s for sure, you wouldn’t be able to find such CD with such collection of songs at the shop. Now that in itself is invaluable.
To Pah, thank you very much. I treasure the CD and will always cherish the friendship we have. Therefore, now I AM dedicating Jordan Hill's Remember Me This Way to you. Remember me this way, forever, ok... [hugs].
The CD was made by a dear, dear friend. She actually made the CD for each and everyone of us Gurls. She spent a huge amount of her time selecting the songs which represented each and every one of us and compiled them into a CD. So the CDs contained a variety of songs, each different from one another. I feel touched that she took the effort to do such a CD. One can just go and purchase a CD at the shop, but she didn’t. She painstakingly chose each song for the CD and did a cover with our faces on it! The efforts spent on doing them alone are just so huge, and priceless. Well one thing’s for sure, you wouldn’t be able to find such CD with such collection of songs at the shop. Now that in itself is invaluable.
To Pah, thank you very much. I treasure the CD and will always cherish the friendship we have. Therefore, now I AM dedicating Jordan Hill's Remember Me This Way to you. Remember me this way, forever, ok... [hugs].

2 comments:
*hugs* i am glad you like the cd. it wasnt much trouble at all.
miss u lots. ntah bila nak jumpa eks.
I like the CD very much, and still do. About meeting up, we'll see each other soon. Don't worry..
[hugs]
Post a Comment