I am in a group of friends who have made a proclamation that we’re food experts. So what we do on a monthly basis is host a luncheon (whoever is hosting will pay) at some really nice fancy restaurants, just to get a kick on the different types of foods served. It varies; from eastern oriental to fushion and western. I have to admit that I kind a like this ‘Gang’ because this is a chance for us to to try out all sorts of foods. After all, I LOVE food. And I think I have made myself clear that I can eat almost anything (as long as they’re halal and not any type of garden snails).
The last restaurant we visited was the Marche at The Curve. I have been to the Marche before but it was for its Ramadhan buffet, where the food selection at that time was ok. But then I went for its ala-carte and I was immediately smitten with its selection. For the life of me, I can’t remember the names of the dishes. But I love the sauté mushrooms, the big fat sausages, the crepe and the mushroom soup. The desserts were alright. I didn’t fancy them much because… I don’t know… they don’t really look that appetizing to me. For good desserts, I prefer Delicious. Now that is a good place to satisfy your sweet cravings.
We really had a good time. And on top of that, we went to Red Box after that for some singing. Below are some pictures.
The last restaurant we visited was the Marche at The Curve. I have been to the Marche before but it was for its Ramadhan buffet, where the food selection at that time was ok. But then I went for its ala-carte and I was immediately smitten with its selection. For the life of me, I can’t remember the names of the dishes. But I love the sauté mushrooms, the big fat sausages, the crepe and the mushroom soup. The desserts were alright. I didn’t fancy them much because… I don’t know… they don’t really look that appetizing to me. For good desserts, I prefer Delicious. Now that is a good place to satisfy your sweet cravings.
We really had a good time. And on top of that, we went to Red Box after that for some singing. Below are some pictures.
And on top of that, we finally had our EGM last week on the proposed rights issue that we wanted to do. All the late night works, the meetings, and tiredness, paid off. Yeah, I basically saw my kids on weekends, or when my daughter wanted to go to school in the morning. It was truly sad. But anyway… we got fiery remarks and questions from our shareholders (especially one particular shareholder who seemed to know everything, and even reprimanded my MD in front of all the board members and shareholders. I mean, come on. Don’t do that. Personal attacks are so politically old school. I really pity my MD. Makes him look like he’s not well-versed with the proposed rights issue. I don’t think it was kind of that particular shareholder. But then again, he’s a shareholder. He has every right and capability to ask ANY question in the whole world), but things were ok, and the shareholders passed the resolution without any glitch.
I look forward for the weekend. Happy weekend everyone.

No comments:
Post a Comment