I know I haven’t been updating the blog for over a month now, and that whenever I do update, it’d always be about my feelings, or what I was feeling that day. I guess I just do not have any reasonable outlet at this point in time. I don’t share it with people I know because they might pass judgements. Somehow complete strangers seem to be the best bet at the moment. I don’t know. Sometimes I don’t even know what I’m rambling about. It’s like I know what I want to write, but when it comes to writing it down, I’ll always wonder whether it’ll be too much information.
So many things have happened. My brother is moving to his new house. It’s in Desa Coalfields. Further up than Sungai Buloh prison, but easily accessible via the Guthrie Expressway. Yes, it is very far, but it is a nice cozy double storey terraced house, with nice-looking bathrooms. My parents’ focus is there at the moment. They get worried about Ayin not being able to move in before the end of the month. They have this huge pity for him because he was double-crossed by the stupid Wan (the one who was supposed to do his kitchen). They pity that he had to clean the house by himself considering that his son is currently very ‘active’ and his wife couldn’t put him down even for five minutes to help him with the house. And I have to admit that I get tired of listening to the same thing from both my parents. I mean, everyone has to endure some kind of challenges in life, right. And that was my brother’s challenge. He’s a grown man. He’ll know what to do. I guess I’m just a little ticked off because I don’t remember them having such concerns when I moved into my house. Was it just because it was a 1,200 sq ft apartment? Heck I was pregnant with Marsya at that moment for goodness sake. Somehow they don’t worry about me that much. Yes they’re worried about my current situation, but I always tell them not to because it’s my problem. I’ll deal with it. Talk about eldest syndrome. I think I have it.
There is also another thing that is bugging my head. How I wish I can share it here with the rest of the world, but unfortunately it is not a very good thing to do… [sigh]… this thing has been weighing me down like a rock. It ruined my weekend. And I think it also ruined my Saturday breakfast and karaoke session with Yamm. I don’t want to be melodramatic about it. But when I am feeling like this, I can be full of drama (and exaggeration I suppose). Somehow Yamm caught it. She was asking me on Saturday, why I was ‘seponyek’ or something. It was her word. I can’t remember. But I denied any ill-feeling and told her that I was alright. And that there was nothing ‘seponyek’ about me. Of all people, Yamm asked me. I guess when you’ve been friends for long; one would notice that kind of thing. If Pah was around, I know for sure that she was going to dig it out of me. She doesn’t care… but Yamm is too nice to do that. She doesn’t force it out of you unless you yourself want to share. I’m not saying that Pah isn’t nice. When it comes to Pah, I don’t mind she digging anything out, even by force.
I think I have to have a heart-to-heart session. Or maybe just send an email because talking (especially when both are at the anger stage) rarely produces the results you want. Talk about being rationale even at this point in time. But yeah, that’s me. Always weighing on how best to do things.
Yeah, I think I’ll do that.
So many things have happened. My brother is moving to his new house. It’s in Desa Coalfields. Further up than Sungai Buloh prison, but easily accessible via the Guthrie Expressway. Yes, it is very far, but it is a nice cozy double storey terraced house, with nice-looking bathrooms. My parents’ focus is there at the moment. They get worried about Ayin not being able to move in before the end of the month. They have this huge pity for him because he was double-crossed by the stupid Wan (the one who was supposed to do his kitchen). They pity that he had to clean the house by himself considering that his son is currently very ‘active’ and his wife couldn’t put him down even for five minutes to help him with the house. And I have to admit that I get tired of listening to the same thing from both my parents. I mean, everyone has to endure some kind of challenges in life, right. And that was my brother’s challenge. He’s a grown man. He’ll know what to do. I guess I’m just a little ticked off because I don’t remember them having such concerns when I moved into my house. Was it just because it was a 1,200 sq ft apartment? Heck I was pregnant with Marsya at that moment for goodness sake. Somehow they don’t worry about me that much. Yes they’re worried about my current situation, but I always tell them not to because it’s my problem. I’ll deal with it. Talk about eldest syndrome. I think I have it.
There is also another thing that is bugging my head. How I wish I can share it here with the rest of the world, but unfortunately it is not a very good thing to do… [sigh]… this thing has been weighing me down like a rock. It ruined my weekend. And I think it also ruined my Saturday breakfast and karaoke session with Yamm. I don’t want to be melodramatic about it. But when I am feeling like this, I can be full of drama (and exaggeration I suppose). Somehow Yamm caught it. She was asking me on Saturday, why I was ‘seponyek’ or something. It was her word. I can’t remember. But I denied any ill-feeling and told her that I was alright. And that there was nothing ‘seponyek’ about me. Of all people, Yamm asked me. I guess when you’ve been friends for long; one would notice that kind of thing. If Pah was around, I know for sure that she was going to dig it out of me. She doesn’t care… but Yamm is too nice to do that. She doesn’t force it out of you unless you yourself want to share. I’m not saying that Pah isn’t nice. When it comes to Pah, I don’t mind she digging anything out, even by force.
I think I have to have a heart-to-heart session. Or maybe just send an email because talking (especially when both are at the anger stage) rarely produces the results you want. Talk about being rationale even at this point in time. But yeah, that’s me. Always weighing on how best to do things.
Yeah, I think I’ll do that.

4 comments:
is that stupid Wan happens to live nearby, say Saujana Utama? very near to desa coalfields. He's a contractor? no? salah orang ke?
if yes, so many people have problems with him laa FYI.
Hi Anon,
I don't really know where he lives. But he's a contractor alright. He's the one renovating my brother's kitchen. He has taken the money, but he didn't even pay the worker to do the job. So the Indon fella at first didn't want to do the job and was threatening my brother to break down the kitchen he already renovated. My mother was mad upon hearing that. She wanted to slap Wan's face. But the problem is, Wan wasn't picking up phone calls. His phone was always dead. Like I said, I don't know where he lives, BUT if you do, please let me know. Coz I think I want to pay him a visit. He's been swindling my brother and I really want to see him and, I don't know, do a police report or something. He's of Javanese descendant. Let me know, ok Anon.
Thanks. Appreciate the comment.
hmm, not sure if he's of javanese descendent but i do know one Wan who happens to be a contractor and he's not a good one. always like to cilok barang - maknanya, if he renovates someone's house, he will also take barangs from that someone's stock and use it for himself! can u believe that?? the nerve of that guy..
tapi takut laa if its a wrong person. but this Wan i know is quite lanky, has a moustache, ada rupa sket laa, fair skinned and he's orang utara. driving in an old blue volvo sometimes on a motorcycle. dunno exactly where his address but i know he stays in Saujana Utama...
dunno if its the right guy...
Post a Comment