I think the title speaks for itself. Yes.. I lost my ring. My cincin belah rotan i.e. the gold band. The one that Bie gave me before he gave me the engagement ring. It’s what the Malays called the Cincin Tanda. Aarrgghh… this is so frustrating. I went back to Seremban last weekend. And on Sunday morning, I went to visit my arwah uwan at the Makam Tn Haji Mohd Said (by the way, Sheikh Muzaffar, the astronaut, is the descendant of Tn Hj Mohd Said… just sharing a bit of info here). I usually wear both rings on my fingers. The engagement ring and the Cincin Tanda.
Iklan… just got a call from the Group Corporate Communication department. They want me to be the emcee for the jamuan hari raya in October. Company’s event. No script. I need to prepare the script myself. Malas betul lah. I mean, I’m sure there are others. I know it’s a Group’s event, but please lah. Takkan takder orang lain. UEM Group has over 10,000 employees lah. And I am also supposed to be the emcee for the Malam Anugerah Kumpulan UEM. At least there’s a script for me to read from. But for the jamuan hari raya, NONE. Looks like I have to prepare it myself. Last year, we called Adibah Noor and Salih Yacob as the emcees. The artistes’ line up was kind of cool as well. But this year, the new MD/CEO wants something less flamboyant and something less pricey as well. So we’re doing it at our office. At the ballroom downstairs. Oh well… mental note: Remember to seek for tokens. Nothing is free, ok.
Anyway, about the ring. Guess who made the ring ‘disappear’? Muhammad Raqib. He played with both rings actually. I always placed them on top of the side table. He has never played with them. Well, he has but VERY rare. Well, last Sunday, he played with them when he woke up. Bie realized it and took it from him. I wasn’t around as I was at the makam. But what Bie didn’t realize was that he played with TWO rings. Bie only recovered the engagement ring.
When I wanted to wear them later that night, I noticed that only my engagement ring was on top of the side table. Now where did my Cincin Tanda go to? I looked everywhere for it. And because it was already night, I had difficulty looking for the ring under the bed (mental note: Need to CLEAN all dusts under the bed). I was so sad. I hope Raqib just played with it when he was inside the room. I hope he didn’t take it outside. Ibu promised to look for it as I had to return home. So yeah.. as at to date, still no news of the missing ring. Please, please pray that the ring will be found. It’s too precious. It’s just a simple gold ring, but it is MY Cincin Tanda. Aarrgghh.. tension jugaklah dengan Muhammad Raqib nie. But that’s another story.
Iklan… just got a call from the Group Corporate Communication department. They want me to be the emcee for the jamuan hari raya in October. Company’s event. No script. I need to prepare the script myself. Malas betul lah. I mean, I’m sure there are others. I know it’s a Group’s event, but please lah. Takkan takder orang lain. UEM Group has over 10,000 employees lah. And I am also supposed to be the emcee for the Malam Anugerah Kumpulan UEM. At least there’s a script for me to read from. But for the jamuan hari raya, NONE. Looks like I have to prepare it myself. Last year, we called Adibah Noor and Salih Yacob as the emcees. The artistes’ line up was kind of cool as well. But this year, the new MD/CEO wants something less flamboyant and something less pricey as well. So we’re doing it at our office. At the ballroom downstairs. Oh well… mental note: Remember to seek for tokens. Nothing is free, ok.
Anyway, about the ring. Guess who made the ring ‘disappear’? Muhammad Raqib. He played with both rings actually. I always placed them on top of the side table. He has never played with them. Well, he has but VERY rare. Well, last Sunday, he played with them when he woke up. Bie realized it and took it from him. I wasn’t around as I was at the makam. But what Bie didn’t realize was that he played with TWO rings. Bie only recovered the engagement ring.
When I wanted to wear them later that night, I noticed that only my engagement ring was on top of the side table. Now where did my Cincin Tanda go to? I looked everywhere for it. And because it was already night, I had difficulty looking for the ring under the bed (mental note: Need to CLEAN all dusts under the bed). I was so sad. I hope Raqib just played with it when he was inside the room. I hope he didn’t take it outside. Ibu promised to look for it as I had to return home. So yeah.. as at to date, still no news of the missing ring. Please, please pray that the ring will be found. It’s too precious. It’s just a simple gold ring, but it is MY Cincin Tanda. Aarrgghh.. tension jugaklah dengan Muhammad Raqib nie. But that’s another story.

1 comment:
gua nak ajak lu melepak di blog gua.Rilek Rilek.
jom.
Post a Comment