Monday, May 25, 2009

Raqib Turned Two

It was my Raqib’s birthday yesterday. He turned two. We did a short celebration for him at my parents’ house in Seremban. Of course Marysa was the princess of the day. She insisted on a Barbie and Power Puff Girls’ cake, which so didn’t happen. It was her brother’s birthday, not hers. Of course she couldn’t care less about that. Whenever there is a cake, and there also happen to be candles, that cake is hers. Well, that’s my daughter for you. By the way, she bumped her head on the floor coz she slipped and fell. The bump was huge and red. I was really worried and wanted to have a look at it, but she refused to let me see it. She didn’t want any ointment on it. She wanted baby’s powder. I know I shouldn’t have taught her to put powder on anything. My mistake. But she didn’t vomit or anything, so I guess I shouldn’t be worried too much.

Anyway, about the birthday celebration first, both Marsya and Raqib received presents (yeah, I know.. it’s not even Marsya’s birthday but she received two presents, courtesy of Ayah and Ayin – my brother). It was wonderful seeing the expressions on their faces when they received their presents. Raqib’s was priceless. He was going, “Waaahhh…” all the time. It was cute. Ok, I know.. a bit biased here, he’s my son.

Will share some pictures soon.

1 comment:

zuexz said...

fuhh...your story was really taken aback. i want to know more. will call u up later. take care