




I saw the movie last night. It was alright. I love the notion of being able to teleport just anywhere though. In fact, I have been fantasizing of having such ability since I was in school. Imagine being able to jump from Rome to China, and then to London in a matter of seconds. And imagine the traffic jam that can be avoided if I can just teleport myself to work. How cool is that..??! Anyway, enough about teleporting for now. What I want to talk about is HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN.
I LOVE him in the Jumper. He was SO good-looking. Kind of cheeky, but in a good way. Yes I saw him in Star Wars as Anakin Skywalker, but I didn’t really like him. I mean, yes I like him (he had a good body in Star Wars III – Revenge of the Sith) but not as much as I like him as David Rice in the Jumper.
In the Jumper, he wore a long jacket. His hair was trimmed short so you can’t really see them as flowy and curly (I don’t like guys who have curly hair – remember JT during the N’Sync days?). And he looked more mature compared to his Anakin days. His body, though not as beautiful and beefed up as when he was Anakin in the third Star Wars, was rather heavy-built, and developed nicely into that of a man. I like it. His smiles, his laughs, his sadness, his seriousness and of course I fall in love with his eyes. His eyes are just like those when he was in Star Wars; piercing and very focused. I like them. I like him. I like Hayden. He looked good. I just want to hug him and be teleported anywhere in the world with him. Hehehe… OK, my dearest Bie is just going to have to bear with me for the next couple of days until my crush with Hayden is within my control. Just like when he had to endure my feelings for Neo (Keanu Reeves in The Matrix), Clark (Brendan Routh in Superman), Lincoln 2 Echo (Ewan McGregor in The Island), Will Turner (Orlando Bloom in Pirates) and many others. Hehehehe… what to do?
To me Hayden is a very talented actor. I saw him in Life As A House alongside Kevin Kline as his father and I thought he was very good. He was still very young then. But I think at that time, the second Star Wars episode was already out. Not too sure. Anyway, he played this troublesome teenager who was involved in drugs and some bad company. He in the end helped his father built a house. After Life As A House, I sort of have been on a lookout for him, coz I think he’s very good (but I haven’t seen Shattered Glass or Awake – hhmm.. will look up for the DVDs). He definitely has a chance of making it big in Hollywood. I really want to see him in other movies soon and I hope he looks just as good as David Rice.
I LOVE him in the Jumper. He was SO good-looking. Kind of cheeky, but in a good way. Yes I saw him in Star Wars as Anakin Skywalker, but I didn’t really like him. I mean, yes I like him (he had a good body in Star Wars III – Revenge of the Sith) but not as much as I like him as David Rice in the Jumper.
In the Jumper, he wore a long jacket. His hair was trimmed short so you can’t really see them as flowy and curly (I don’t like guys who have curly hair – remember JT during the N’Sync days?). And he looked more mature compared to his Anakin days. His body, though not as beautiful and beefed up as when he was Anakin in the third Star Wars, was rather heavy-built, and developed nicely into that of a man. I like it. His smiles, his laughs, his sadness, his seriousness and of course I fall in love with his eyes. His eyes are just like those when he was in Star Wars; piercing and very focused. I like them. I like him. I like Hayden. He looked good. I just want to hug him and be teleported anywhere in the world with him. Hehehe… OK, my dearest Bie is just going to have to bear with me for the next couple of days until my crush with Hayden is within my control. Just like when he had to endure my feelings for Neo (Keanu Reeves in The Matrix), Clark (Brendan Routh in Superman), Lincoln 2 Echo (Ewan McGregor in The Island), Will Turner (Orlando Bloom in Pirates) and many others. Hehehehe… what to do?
To me Hayden is a very talented actor. I saw him in Life As A House alongside Kevin Kline as his father and I thought he was very good. He was still very young then. But I think at that time, the second Star Wars episode was already out. Not too sure. Anyway, he played this troublesome teenager who was involved in drugs and some bad company. He in the end helped his father built a house. After Life As A House, I sort of have been on a lookout for him, coz I think he’s very good (but I haven’t seen Shattered Glass or Awake – hhmm.. will look up for the DVDs). He definitely has a chance of making it big in Hollywood. I really want to see him in other movies soon and I hope he looks just as good as David Rice.

4 comments:
Amboi Ija, honest to the core.
Was it due to this 29/02/08 raging hormone syndrome? Dont forget, hayden is also tall....and I like looking at tall guys with athletic built and nice long shapely leg and not too much of a 6 packs bulge but more like a lean but tight tummy and of course, nice ass and nice strong shoulders. Not too fair, not too dark, too curly-moppy hair pon tak minat unless he's a romantic black dude like will smith, but no long hair too n not crew cut, just thick n clean and nice....n would love to smell his clean hair and rake my fingers through them. Those like John Abraham, Arjun Rampal, Daniel Rodrigo, even Randy Orton's bod too (WWE dude, not his face).Dont like dudes with big nipples too, small ones nicer.
Right...STOPPPPPP!!!!! ija, u teruk la....u make me fantasize things now!
blardy hell...i mean rodrigo santoro....delishhhh in Love Actually....
Hahahahaha..!!
Manal, we're after all normal female beings. We love looking at great bodies (NOT too beefed-up or too over-sized for that matter), just as men love looking at Jessica Alba in bikinis. So I think it's only fair.
Too bad there aren't many (or any for that matter) Malaysian men out there who have bodies too die for. And yet they yearn for good female bodies to be on their bed-side. Dream on...
As for us, the hot-blooded chicks with raging hormones and huge imagination, let's keep on fantasizing... hehehehe...
ija,
just found out about your blog from ryzah's blog (well i'm her silent reader la)..keep on writing..
mun@aboo
Post a Comment