It’s been a while since I have been hanging out with the Girls. I treasure the Girls as they were my family back in Newcastle and if I haven’t seen them for ages, I would make sure to arrange events so that we could get together. But alas, that’s not to be. Each and every one of the Girls has commitments. At first I refuse to understand those commitments… being selfish, yet again. But after the Girls gave their explanation (which made me feel horrible thinking just how selfish I was), I relented. In fact, I am trying to be un-selfish. From this day forward, I shall not be pestering the Girls anymore (try not to, though how hard it may seem for me) to go on gatherings, etc. I don’t think it’s appropriate. If time permits it, then we’ll meet up. Otherwise, there are always e-mails. However, that did not deter my plans to meet up with the Girls, well… some of the Girls at A&W PJ last Sunday.
There were only three of us; Yamm, Farah and me. We met up at the A&W PJ, as usual. One might think, of all the places in KL, why A&W PJ. Well, Farah lives in Bangi and PJ is the nearest place that her hubby can send her (coz after that her hubby went to the movies by himself). Another reason is that, we just LOVE to hang out at the A&W PJ. The sense of familiarity is overwhelming.
Yamm and I reached the restaurant at 11.20am. Farah was already there. We could see her through the glass window sitting alone while eating her fried chicken. I parked the Kembara and went inside to greet her. Then both Yamm and I went to order our food. I had a Mozza burger while Yamm had fried chicken. Then we changed table and after placing my tray on the table, I hugged Farah, very tightly. It’s been a while and somehow or rather, I missed her. Funny, eh? Hehehehe…
Farah was alone. She left her daughter with her in-laws. As for me, I left Marsya with my dearest Bie. It was time that he took care of her without me being there. Of course he took her to his parents’ house. So there we were, three girls sitting, chatting and laughing. It was good. I didn’t think that I would actually enjoy it since there were only three of us, but no. Surprisingly, I rather enjoyed it. Since Yasmin wasn’t there, Farah could actually talk to us care freely. And I was surprised at the many things that I learnt about her. She talked about her daughter and hubby, the new house that she has just purchased (congratulations dear) in Bandar Seri Putra, her terrible workload, the interview that she couldn’t attend, and the fact that she has this problem, relating to health which I didn’t know she has. It was like re-learning stuff about your friend. A friend whom you thought you knew. Apparently, I didn’t know that Farah was going through all these. So meeting up with her last Sunday was definitely worthwhile.
After the food at the A&W, we headed to Amcorp Mall. Yamm and I wanted to look for DVDs. But of course we took a slight detour. We went to the flea market and man, there were just so many antique stuff down there. Then we went to various clothes store, the pc games shop, Giordano, and finally the DVD shop. After browsing through the DVD selections, it was already half past two. Time to go home. But as we walked towards the main entrance, we could see that it was raining quite heavily. We still couldn’t go home. So we went back downstairs and decided to hang out at the Rak Thai restaurant. I had Rak Thai kuey teow which was wrapped in eggs, Yamm had spaghetti Thai or something whereas Farah had the rice dish. They were good. The foods, I mean. And the portions were huge. I couldn’t finish mine. So we talked again while eating. Without we realized it, it was a quarter to four. Bie had called saying that Marsya was doing the poo poo-ing quite often, but luckily, she wasn’t having any stomach ache or anything. And he asked me, “Biler you nak balik nie? Jangan lewat sangat”.
We left Amcorp Mall around four. After I sent Yamm home, I went straight to my in-laws. Bie was applying minyak nona on Marsya’s feet and tummy. Apparently, she had just done another poo poo. The minute he saw me, I could see happiness in his face and he immediately asked me to put on Marsya’s clothes. Of all the nerves. But I went ahead and put it on anyway. Marsya was happy to see me and not long after, she started touching you know what, wanting her milk. Sabar jerlah.
I enjoyed the meet up. Yes there were only three of us, but it was good. We managed to learn about each other and it’s been a while since we did that. Thank you Farah and Yamm for meeting up with me yesterday. It was really nice and I appreciate the time and efforts taken. I treasure both of you very much. In fact, I treasure ALL the Girls very much. Let’s hope we can meet up again very soon, if not all, just a few of us would do. Trust me, a few is better rather than not to have met up at all. And again, of course subject to the Girls’ availability (remember Ija, you shalt not pester).
There were only three of us; Yamm, Farah and me. We met up at the A&W PJ, as usual. One might think, of all the places in KL, why A&W PJ. Well, Farah lives in Bangi and PJ is the nearest place that her hubby can send her (coz after that her hubby went to the movies by himself). Another reason is that, we just LOVE to hang out at the A&W PJ. The sense of familiarity is overwhelming.
Yamm and I reached the restaurant at 11.20am. Farah was already there. We could see her through the glass window sitting alone while eating her fried chicken. I parked the Kembara and went inside to greet her. Then both Yamm and I went to order our food. I had a Mozza burger while Yamm had fried chicken. Then we changed table and after placing my tray on the table, I hugged Farah, very tightly. It’s been a while and somehow or rather, I missed her. Funny, eh? Hehehehe…
Farah was alone. She left her daughter with her in-laws. As for me, I left Marsya with my dearest Bie. It was time that he took care of her without me being there. Of course he took her to his parents’ house. So there we were, three girls sitting, chatting and laughing. It was good. I didn’t think that I would actually enjoy it since there were only three of us, but no. Surprisingly, I rather enjoyed it. Since Yasmin wasn’t there, Farah could actually talk to us care freely. And I was surprised at the many things that I learnt about her. She talked about her daughter and hubby, the new house that she has just purchased (congratulations dear) in Bandar Seri Putra, her terrible workload, the interview that she couldn’t attend, and the fact that she has this problem, relating to health which I didn’t know she has. It was like re-learning stuff about your friend. A friend whom you thought you knew. Apparently, I didn’t know that Farah was going through all these. So meeting up with her last Sunday was definitely worthwhile.
After the food at the A&W, we headed to Amcorp Mall. Yamm and I wanted to look for DVDs. But of course we took a slight detour. We went to the flea market and man, there were just so many antique stuff down there. Then we went to various clothes store, the pc games shop, Giordano, and finally the DVD shop. After browsing through the DVD selections, it was already half past two. Time to go home. But as we walked towards the main entrance, we could see that it was raining quite heavily. We still couldn’t go home. So we went back downstairs and decided to hang out at the Rak Thai restaurant. I had Rak Thai kuey teow which was wrapped in eggs, Yamm had spaghetti Thai or something whereas Farah had the rice dish. They were good. The foods, I mean. And the portions were huge. I couldn’t finish mine. So we talked again while eating. Without we realized it, it was a quarter to four. Bie had called saying that Marsya was doing the poo poo-ing quite often, but luckily, she wasn’t having any stomach ache or anything. And he asked me, “Biler you nak balik nie? Jangan lewat sangat”.
We left Amcorp Mall around four. After I sent Yamm home, I went straight to my in-laws. Bie was applying minyak nona on Marsya’s feet and tummy. Apparently, she had just done another poo poo. The minute he saw me, I could see happiness in his face and he immediately asked me to put on Marsya’s clothes. Of all the nerves. But I went ahead and put it on anyway. Marsya was happy to see me and not long after, she started touching you know what, wanting her milk. Sabar jerlah.
I enjoyed the meet up. Yes there were only three of us, but it was good. We managed to learn about each other and it’s been a while since we did that. Thank you Farah and Yamm for meeting up with me yesterday. It was really nice and I appreciate the time and efforts taken. I treasure both of you very much. In fact, I treasure ALL the Girls very much. Let’s hope we can meet up again very soon, if not all, just a few of us would do. Trust me, a few is better rather than not to have met up at all. And again, of course subject to the Girls’ availability (remember Ija, you shalt not pester).

No comments:
Post a Comment