Zam treated us to kari kepala ikan today for lunch. It was HUGE! Besar giler..!! I wonder how big the fish was. And the dish itself was RM60. I mean, for a fish head that hasn’t got much of meat, apart from certain areas, it sure does costs a lot. Oh well, since I didn’t pay, who cares..!!
We lapah the fish head like no one else. The eyes menjadi rebutan antara Zam and Rub. Well, since the fish had two eyes; Zam took the left one while Rub took the right one. Not long, the fish head tinggal tulang. I think there were still some leftovers stuck in between the bones, but I wasn’t bothered to pick them. Zam said if he was at home, he would lapah the fish bone head even further. I looked at the remaining of the fish head. “Apa jer lagi yang tinggal yang boleh dimakan? Macam dah takder meat jer lagi”. To which Zam replied that the juice from the bones are to die for. At home, he would suck the juice out from every corner of the fish head that are edible. Well, since I’m not really a fish head eating person, I wouldn’t know. But it’s nice to eat with someone who appreciates fish head to that extent.
It was already 2.15pm when we finished eating. Our office hours begin at 2pm every day. Since my boss is in today, I don’t think it would look good if he was to look for me and I wasn’t there. So, we hurriedly left the kari kepala ikan place and drove back to the office.
Though it’s already 5.30pm, I’m still full. And I’ve got volleyball practice this evening as our sports carnival is this Saturday. I don’t know whether I can cope playing with a full stomach like this. And to make matters worse, my hands still smelt of curry (while sniffing my hands to my nose…) and I hate it. [Sigh]… the smell is going to stick there for a few days yet. I know. Experienced it before.
We lapah the fish head like no one else. The eyes menjadi rebutan antara Zam and Rub. Well, since the fish had two eyes; Zam took the left one while Rub took the right one. Not long, the fish head tinggal tulang. I think there were still some leftovers stuck in between the bones, but I wasn’t bothered to pick them. Zam said if he was at home, he would lapah the fish bone head even further. I looked at the remaining of the fish head. “Apa jer lagi yang tinggal yang boleh dimakan? Macam dah takder meat jer lagi”. To which Zam replied that the juice from the bones are to die for. At home, he would suck the juice out from every corner of the fish head that are edible. Well, since I’m not really a fish head eating person, I wouldn’t know. But it’s nice to eat with someone who appreciates fish head to that extent.
It was already 2.15pm when we finished eating. Our office hours begin at 2pm every day. Since my boss is in today, I don’t think it would look good if he was to look for me and I wasn’t there. So, we hurriedly left the kari kepala ikan place and drove back to the office.
Though it’s already 5.30pm, I’m still full. And I’ve got volleyball practice this evening as our sports carnival is this Saturday. I don’t know whether I can cope playing with a full stomach like this. And to make matters worse, my hands still smelt of curry (while sniffing my hands to my nose…) and I hate it. [Sigh]… the smell is going to stick there for a few days yet. I know. Experienced it before.

No comments:
Post a Comment