Monday, October 22, 2007

Finally Some Of The Pictures

Marysa with her Angah's handphone.


Raqib who was excited to see his Angah.


What can I say, my daughter just loves the camera.


Raqib eager to be picked up, but no one wanted to pick him up. Kesian dia.


This was at Nizam's (my cousin) wedding. Raqib was fast asleep during the commotion.


Marsya and Raqib, ever ready for the camera.


Like I said earlier, Marsya just loves the camera. Oh and that's my Ibu's hand.


That's me, with Ibu and Mak Uda at Nizam's wedding. I just had to see what I can eat from the pengantin's table.

4 comments:

ManaL said...

anak2 comel, mak dia pon masih comel.. ;-)

Gambar my future kids tunggu jer la in a few years time inshallah! Tak salah kan dah pasang angan2....

Mel Ija said...

Mak dia comel..?? Alahai... hehehehe.. suddenly I feel shy-shy cat.. hehehehe... Thanks Manal for the compliment.

I can't wait to see gambar your future kids. I'm sure they'll be pretty and cute.

The Pisces Man said...

For some reason, why do I feel you look different.. in a good way, that is... or is because weddings make you happy...hehehe (stupid joke)

Mel Ija said...

Pisces Man,

I look different in a good way? Hhhmm... meaning I look nice lah nie? Hehehehhe... I will take that as a compliment. Thank u..!!

I'm ok with weddings, but pengantin foods on the meja pengantin do make me happy. I love sampling them :)