I just saw the paper and the headline “Child Found Sexually Assaulted and Killed” got my attention. I didn’t see the news last night so I wasn’t aware of this particular incident.
I read through it and was schocked to the bones when I found out what it was about. I couldn’t believe it. My eyes were stinging and without I realize it, I began to sniffle. A six to nine year old girl’s naked body was found in a sports bag at a staircase of a shop lot in PJ. There were bruises on her neck, hands, and a post mortem revealed that a cucumber and a brinjal were found in the girl’s private parts.
She was still a very young child, for God’s sake. How could this sick bastard do that? The person who did this should not be left alive. I feel that his testicles should be cut off, a huge pipe be inserted in his anus, then tie him to a truck and drive the truck at at least 80km per hour. If he’s still alive after that, do not treat him. Stone him and let him die a slow and painful death.
I know it’s evil of me to conjure up such things for him but I am so angry. I am very angry. Shocked and goodness, no other words can describe my feelings at the moment. I truly oppose violence and death to young children.
What is happening to the Malaysian society? I so fear for my children’s safety. I don’t know what will happen to me if my children are faced with such violence and cruelty. I can’t imagine how the girl’s parents must have felt when they learnt the news. It’s terrible. Malaysia is no longer peaceful. We have many maniacs living among us and it’s very scary to know that these maniacs may be those that we know or are close to. I curse whoever did this. I do. I hope the police will find him soon and I hope he’ll get what he deserves.
My condolences go to the parents. I can’t give much of kind words and gestures because truly I’d hate to imagine how they’re feeling at the moment. One can only imagine, but the parents are the ones who are facing it. I pray that the girl’s soul will be placed with the sinless and the righteous, and that her perpetrator will be executed fairly i.e. a slow and painful death.
I read through it and was schocked to the bones when I found out what it was about. I couldn’t believe it. My eyes were stinging and without I realize it, I began to sniffle. A six to nine year old girl’s naked body was found in a sports bag at a staircase of a shop lot in PJ. There were bruises on her neck, hands, and a post mortem revealed that a cucumber and a brinjal were found in the girl’s private parts.
She was still a very young child, for God’s sake. How could this sick bastard do that? The person who did this should not be left alive. I feel that his testicles should be cut off, a huge pipe be inserted in his anus, then tie him to a truck and drive the truck at at least 80km per hour. If he’s still alive after that, do not treat him. Stone him and let him die a slow and painful death.
I know it’s evil of me to conjure up such things for him but I am so angry. I am very angry. Shocked and goodness, no other words can describe my feelings at the moment. I truly oppose violence and death to young children.
What is happening to the Malaysian society? I so fear for my children’s safety. I don’t know what will happen to me if my children are faced with such violence and cruelty. I can’t imagine how the girl’s parents must have felt when they learnt the news. It’s terrible. Malaysia is no longer peaceful. We have many maniacs living among us and it’s very scary to know that these maniacs may be those that we know or are close to. I curse whoever did this. I do. I hope the police will find him soon and I hope he’ll get what he deserves.
My condolences go to the parents. I can’t give much of kind words and gestures because truly I’d hate to imagine how they’re feeling at the moment. One can only imagine, but the parents are the ones who are facing it. I pray that the girl’s soul will be placed with the sinless and the righteous, and that her perpetrator will be executed fairly i.e. a slow and painful death.

4 comments:
And their parents/guardians should be sent to prison/rehab/or fined too for letting their kids off wandering anywhere. Unless it took place after school or something like that, parents, teachers must always warn their kids of the dangers on the street. I hope its not some incest case coz ija, u have all the right to conjure yet another sadistic punishment for such case.
Even masa balik skolah pon, parents and teachers need to discuss of means to ensure those kids will reach safely home. Duit no hal coz PakLah's new budget ade belambak dana in the name of education!
Ija...ur words are my sentiment!
Malaysia is going through a decade of morale decay! It is a desease...it is a crisis....
idham
Hi Manal,
Considering the status of the case whereby no one has come forward to identify the body, I am beginning to wonder whether it's her PARENTS in the first place that did this to her. If it truly is the PARENTS, I curse them and hope that they'll get what they deserve, here on earth. IF it's the PARENTS. If it's not then my apologies.
It's really quite difficult to control your kids after school especially if the parents are at work. I know a friend of mine was worried sick when her 10-year old daughter didn't come home from school as usual. The father drove round the house and near the school and found his daughter at a nearby Shell buying some snacks. He was mad. And when they got home, he slapped her in the face. The daughter was speechless coz she didn't expect that coming. I was shocked myself. But I guess different parents, different way of teaching. Kids these days are so advanced, it is kind of difficult to control them. We live in a tough modern society Manal. Maniacs will continue to be maniacs. We as parents just have to be VERY cautious.
Hi Idham,
You are so correct.. morale decay is definitely happening at the moment. Shocking, but true. I wouldn't have expected it 10 years ago. But these days, anything can happen.
Post a Comment