Saturday, July 07, 2007

Tagged For Charity

Actually, I don’t know how this meme helps me contribute towards the Darul Izzah Orphanage. But I guess there’s no harm in doing it, since I’ve been tagged to do it. Anyway, for more information, read the short note below:

The original meme sender, Bro Idham needed 100 memes by 26th August. Once this tag is done, please leave a comment on his blog to inform him that you have done the tag.

If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many bloggers as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message, "By doing this meme you are contributing RM127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage".

Then please copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry.

The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences.

*These can be copied and pasted to your entry*

1. A person is only as good as ... his or her integrity, sincerity, manners and pure thoughts.

2. Friendship is always ... something important regardless of your status, age and surrounding.
3. To love is to... have someone to share your feelings, your thoughts, your sorrow, your happiness and everything else beyond that.

4. Money makes me... in a way, happy because I know I can afford to buy things and live comfortably, my way at least.

5. I miss ... single life where I can just do whatever I want without having to worry about the house, the kids, the husband.

6. My way of saying I care is by ... keeping in touch with those I care be it through the phone, or emails or making time to visit and meet up.

7. I try to spread love and happiness by... being myself by chit chatting, crack jokes, send long emails and quirky text messages, listen to people when they have problems and whatever else that those who love me know I would do.

8. Pick the flowers when... they are intended for me.

9. To love someone is to... share your feelings and thoughts, just like item 3 above.
10. Beauty is... subjective and depends on one’s eyes and perception.

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was... the surprise party my classmates threw for me when they learnt that I was going to go back to Malaysia for good.

12. When I was twenty one, I remember... the Girls throwing a small party just amongst us when we were in Dilston Road where they asked Kak Amy downstairs to bake a chocolate cake for me.

13. I am most happy when ... I know that those I love are happy and well and that I get to spend quality time with my husband and two kids.

14. Nothing makes me happier than ... knowing that the people around me are happy, well basically the same as item 13 above.

15. If I can change one thing, I will change... my salary, perhaps give myself a generous raise and a good bonus.

16. If smiles were.... contagious, I think all my face muscles would be screwed up coz I was smiling too much.

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could... eliminate all the evil in the world so that the world becomes a safe and nicer place to live in.

18. If you want to ... gain people’s respect ...then you have to ... start respecting people.
19. Money is not everything but... considering today’s current living situation, having money and a lot of it, is very helpful indeed.

20. The most touching moment I have experienced is.... when I become Mrs Bie.
21. I smile when... I see anyone looking at me.

22. When I am happy, I... would be talking, smiling and laughing a lot.

23. If only I don't have to ... get a maid to take care of my children, but alas, considering the current arrangement, what choice do I have.

24. The best thing I did yesterday was... enjoy lauk sardin for the first time since my confinement period.

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title... " Unspoken Conflicts"
26. One thing I must do before I die is... ensure that my children will be well taken care of.

27. Doing this meme, I feel like ... deep in thoughts coz the meme opened my mind to some things which I have never thought about.

I have no particular person to tag.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

unspoken conflicts? thats a catchy title.

The Pisces Man said...

eh, u dulu dibersalinkan di mana? overseas ya?

yeah, like the title unspoken conflicts, if u write it, can sell you know..

ManaL said...

Ija,

Lauk sadin as in lauk sadin the one from the canned sardines?

Thanks for participating in the charity tag. It says a lot about ur practical, sensitive yet full of conscience nature.

Mel Ija said...

Hi Pah...

You like the title Unspoken Conflicts? Hhmm... I like it too.

Hi Pisces Man,

I wasn't born in the UK but I went to school there. I followed my Dad coz he did his phd there for nearly 5 years. You too like the Unspoken Conflicts? Well, if I have the time later, I might write it. Just wait, ok.

Hi Manal,

The sardin dalam tin lah. I love sardines, well among all the other foods that I love. Wierd, eh.